Glickman LLC News & Decisions
Some of the links below may require disabling Ad Blocking software.
- April 7, 2023 - Just one of the several 5-Star reviews on AVVO regarding an MA BBO matter states "He is extremely knowledgeable and provided me with excellent advice. Paul is very empathetic and patient, and obtained a successful result for me."
Visit AVVO for more details on this review and others.
- March 23, 2023 - attorney Paul Glickman comments on a recent high profile SJC Board of Bar Overseers discipline case.
Visit Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly for more details.
- October 26, 2022 - Glickman LLC client Bertrand Lamitie was just granted a pardon by Governor Charlie Baker in Massachusetts. It is only one of 8 pardons he has granted as governor. The pardons were given final approval this week by the Massachusetts Governor's Council. Visit Boston.com for more details.
- October 17, 2022 - Attorney Glickman recently successfully defended a Guatamalan Indigenous claim for asylum based on transnational gang assaults arising from his indigenous status before the Immigration Court of Massachusetts.
- September 2, 2022 - Paul Glickman quoted in Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly "It really lays out the duties of an attorney, particularly in a criminal matter, regarding disclosure," he said. "I think it also should inform attorneys in civil matters because these types of conflicts come up regularly in various areas of law. In any particular case, an attorney might become aware of something he believes he needs to report to a court because of what he feels his ethical obligations may be. [But this may not] be in the best interest of the client"
Click here for complete story online.
Click here to download a copy of the article.
- September 16, 2012 - Brockton Enterprise editorial quotes Glickman Turley attorney Paul Glickman criticizing the Brockton planning board's poorly reasoned decision denying a job creating, well engineered expansion plan by its small business client, Cindy's Kitchen. Click here for complete story.
- September 10, 2012 - Attorney Paul Glickman speaks with the Brockton Enterprise News while representing longtime business client Cindy's Kitchen: Click here for the complete story.
- Turley Elected Chair of Veterinary Board - April 29, 2013 - In April 2013, Attorney Turley was elected as the chairperson of the Board of Registration for Veterinary Medicine. It is the first time that a Board member who is not a veterinarian has been elected to that post. The five member Board protects the public by monitoring the practices of the veterinarians it licenses to insure that they practice according to the laws of Massachusetts and the Board's established standards and code of conduct.
- Sept 13, 2012 - Attorney Glickman continues his ardent representation of the interests of our business client Cindy's Kitchen: Click here for complete story.
- January 3, 2013 - The United States Customs and Immigration Services ("CIS") issued a new rule allowing immediate relatives of United States Citizens who are without documentation or have unlawful presence to apply for a waiver of the unlawful presence in the United States before having to return to their home country. This will allow those immigrants to seek a green card with a waiver while remaining in the United States and if the waiver is granted, they will only have to return to their home country for a short stay to get their green cards. The applicant will still need to prove hardship to the U.S. citizen to qualify for the waiver. This new rule is to take effect this March 2013.